OddThemes © 2015



PLUSIA ARS ISLAND PRESENTS
 
 

           * LIL'S LIGHTS *
                                    
                *LIL ARYA* (Part 2)
       (To better observe, without noise and distractions, just with myself)
                            
          &
                                               
          *SHED LIGHT*
         (Lil between lights and shadows)
                                  
             BY * LILARYA *
                                           

PlusiaTP: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Hyacinth/33/39/26
Two Art Exhibitions of Photos produced by *Lilarya* in the Persian Palace of Plusia Ars Island and its Gardens. Opening presented by Marea2007 Praga. Staging and Musical Selection (Alternative Rock with Air, Bjork, Massive Attack) by Lilarya.
Wednesday, May 18th 2016, at 23.00 (2.00 P.M. SLT).
*Often I walk alone, in good company.
I move small steps, slowly I immerse myself in these new seas, I let myself be enveloped by them, what they offer, I become part of them.
Because I love everything marked by time, the wrinkles of life, that tell stories from the bitter taste.
With few words, with the essential, the simplicity and all that is shown for what it is.
Without shame, showing every mistake as unique, fragile moment of beauty. That is never perfect, but is perfect in its imperfections. Perfectly imperfect.*
 *LILARYA*
An excellent opportunity to talk about light and shadow and not only in photography. Together we will discuss about *chiaroscuro* and all that is hidden beyond the dim light of a candle, a ray of light that breaks the darkness, the shades in the transition between light sources and shadows ....... in Art.
*MAREA*

0 commenti: